Seal of quality
To provide a quality service that completely satisfies our clients we have implemented the UNE-EN ISO 9001:00 standard, the “Q” for Tourism Quality standard (prestigious mark of quality known nationally and internationally, which is certified by the Spanish Institute for Tourist Quality), UNE-EN 13816 (Passenger transport) and UNE-EN-ISO 14001 (Environmental management system certificate).
The “Q” is the Quality Tourism logo that certifies prestigious, distinct, reliable and up-to-date tourist establishments that comply with a series of requirements.
The “Q” logo is the most visible element of the whole system whose generic name is 'Calidad Turística Española' (Spanish Quality Tourism) and it is associated with all the activities related to tourism services or products. It is administered and managed exclusively by the ICTE (Spanish Tourism Quality Institute), which makes the corresponding updates so that it is used and monitored properly.
- PRESTIGIOUS, the “Q” shows that the certified establishment is committed to obtaining the full satisfaction of the client, by meeting their needs and surpassing their expectations and offering them an excellent service.
- DISTINGUISHING, the “Q” can only be obtained by establishments that guarantee the quality levels required by the Quality Service Standard.
- RELIABLE, because the mechanisms used to determine whether requirements set by the Standards have been complied with or not are separate from the sector itself and they are designed in accordance with the intersectoral regulations.
- THOROUGH, because to obtain it a few objective tests established in the Standards and the Regulations must be passed. PROMOTION, to the consumers by the authorities.
It is a project that aims at improving the quality of the tourist destinations. It is promoted by the Spanish Secretary of State of Tourism together with the Spanish Federation of Municipalities and Provinces (FEMP) that works with tourism companies/services of up to 32 different professions, in order to improve the experience and the satisfaction of tourists.
SICTED (Quality in Destinations) is a methodology that supplies a complete permanent quality management system in a tourist destination by incorporating a
All the Bus Sigüenza activities are guaranteed through a comprehensive quality management system, which is certified under the ISO 9001 standard. The ISO 9001 certification represents the following for your Organization:
- Improve the performance and the productivity.
- Improve the image of your organization.
- Comply with increasingly more demands in all the markets every day.
- Focus work on attaining the objectives.
- Detect and satisfy new needs of your clients.
- Identify tasks and activities that add value to optimize costs.
- Identify and cut down on costs incurred by flaws in the processes.
- Display an internationally accepted work culture.
- Increase client satisfaction.
This European standard specifies the requirements to define and establish objectives and to determine the quality of the service in public passenger transport. It supplies the guidelines to choose the most appropriate measurement methods. It includes a detailed list of the quality criteria of a public passenger transport service and a glossary of terms that will help to understand the requirements established by the standard.
The ISO 14000 standards are a group of international regulations and guidelines related to the Environmental Management of the company. They focus on what the company does to minimize the negative and damaging effects of its activities, products and services on the environment.
They provide the elements of an effective environmental management system that can be added to other management requirements to help the organisations attain their environmental and economic objectives.
Occupational Health and Safety in the workplace are essential for any organisation because there is no use in the company producing if the people who work there are going to be injured and exploited.
An Occupational Health and Safety Management System (SGS36) helps to protect the company and its employees. OHSAS 18001 is an internationally accepted specification that defines the requirements to establish, implement and run an effective Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
The OHSAS 18001 is designed for organizations that are committed to keeping their employees and the workplace safe and also for organizations that have already set up the aforementioned system, but want to look into new potential areas of improvement.